AE Field Inspectors, a leading New Jersey Field Inspection & Investigation company, is seeking to hire part time inspectors to work 2-3 days per week including weekends. Inspectors will work out of our Trenton, NJ field office. All candidates must have full day availability on working days. Training is provided and no experience is necessary. This is a sub-contractor position. Previous law enforcement, investigative experience, and or bi lingual Spanish speaking candidates are a plus. Inspectors are paid on a per route basis. Exceptional candidates after 90 day probationary period may qualify for a full time position. Advancement opportunities are available for the right candidates. Candidate requirements are as follows:
1. Must be willing to commute anywhere in state of NJ and eastern PA.
2. Must be able to pass criminal background check and driver abstract.
3. Must have superior attention to detail.
4. Must be able to communicate professionally with the public.
5. Must have valid driver license.
6. Must have cell phone with smart phone capabilities.
7. Must have some weekend availability, Fri, Sat, or Sun.
Inspectors are provided with the following:
1. Full training program.
2. Company vehicle while performing investigative duties.
3. Camera and necessary paperwork to perform duties.
4. Company apparel while training.
All candidates please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the employment application at http://www.aefieldinspectors.com/employment-application. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a company representative to set interview. Please include previous work experience, valid qualifications, education level, valid contact number, and availability.
AE Field Inspectors, LLC